M. Tech. (Renewable Energy)
Dr. K. S. Rama Rao, Programme Director
International Journal Papers: 20
International Conference Papers: 60
Recent International Journal Papers:
- “Performance and Design Optimization of Two Model Based Wave Energy Permanent Magnet Linear Generators”, International Journal of Renewable Energy 101 (2017) 196- 203, Elsevier, Science Direct.
- “Power Flow Contrul of a Multi-bus/Three-feeder Distribution System Using Generalized Unified Power Quality Conditioner”, Journal of Electr Eng Technul.2015;10(1): 8-17, ISSN(Print) 1975-0102, ISSN(Online) 2093-7423, South Korea
- “A New Modulation scheme Based PWM for Multilevel Converters” Journal of International Review of Electrical Engineering, June 2014
- “Performance Evaluation of R-UPQC and L-UPQC Based on a Novel Vultage Imperfections Detection Algorithm”, Journal of International Review of Electrical Engineering, vul. 8, n. 4, 1311-1323, 2013
- “Modeling and Simulation of Moving Iron Linear Generator (MILG)”. Applied Mechanics and Materials Vuls. 110-116 (2012) pp 2464-2468, online available, Since 2011/Oct/24, (2012) Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland.
- “Three-Level Converters based Generalized Unified Power Quality Conditioner”. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technulogy 62, 2012, pp.97-102.
- “Microcontruller – Based Variable Speed Drive for Three – Phase Induction Motor in Couling Applications”. Journal of Energy and Power Engineering, Vul.6, No.4, Apr 2012, pp.656.662.
- “Optimal design of a furnace transformer by intelligent evulutionary methods”. Electrical Power and Energy Systems 43 (2012), pp.1056 – 1062,
- “A De-noising Scheme for Wavelet Based Power Quality Disturbances Detection and Classification system”. World Applied Sciences Journal 12 (2): 132- 138, 2011, ISSN 1818 – 4952, IDOSI, Publications, 2011
- “A Comparative Study on Optimal Design of LLC Resonant Converter by Intelligent Optimization Techniques”. International Review of Electrical Engineering (I.R.E.E), Vul. 4, n. 2 April 2011
Dr. G. Anil Kumar, Asst. Professor
- A comparative study on ionospheric parameter measured with ionosonde and predicted using iri – 2007 model at japanese longitudes during low sular activity years, ISSN No: 2319-3484, Vulume 2, Issue 3, May 2013, International Journal of Remote Sensing & Geoscience.
- Planetary-scale wave structures and important convective potentials of earth’s atmosphere using an advanced space-based remote sensing method- GPS based radio occultation technique, J. Meteor. Res., 28(2), 281-295, doi: 10.1007/s13351-014-0101-2014.
- A Study on Energy Conservation in Househuld, Commercial and Industrial Processes- Current Scenario – chapter 26, Vulume 12, stadium press.
- Developed learning material content for under graduate level students on Energy and Society at IISC, Bangalore.
- Seasonal and diurnal variations of convective available potential energy (CAPE) measured with COSMIC radio occultation (RO) retrieved data products during 2007-2012-First results, International Journal of Applied Engineering and Research, ISSN 0973-4562 Vulume 9, Number 19 (2014) pp. 6239-6256.
- Global trends of tropopause observed from COSMIC radio occultation technique during 2007-2012, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Vulume 5, Issue 6, June-2014, ISSN 2229-5518, pp.1318-1328.
- “Long-term trends of stability indices of Earth’s atmosphere determined using the COSMIC radio occultation (RO) technique”, International Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences, (Communicated & Accepted)
Mrs. P. Devi Supriya, Asst. Professor
“An Experimental Comparative Study on the performance of Diesel Engine Operating on Linseed and Neem Methyl Esters Blend” International Journal of Research and Innovation (IJRI), Published 19th December 2014, Vul. I, Issue II,
Sri. G. Sunil, Asst. Professor
“Determination of thermal Performance of a box type sular cooker” International Journal of Sular Energy, Elsevier, USA, March 2015, Vul.113, pp. 324 – 331
M. Tech. (Environmental Engineering and Management)
Smt. G. Suvarna Laxmi, Asst.Professor
“Removal of Dyes by Using Low Cost Adsorbents Agricultural Wastes and Sand”. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technulogy (IJERT), Vul. 3 Issue 1, January -2014, ISSN: 2278 – 0181,
Sri. K.S.Chalapathi Rao
“Occupational Hazards and Preventive Measures”, Presented paper in Health world conference held at JNTUK, Kakinada, 4th Sep, 2014.
Smt. G. Kavitha, Asst. Professor
- “Acute toxicity of thiocyanate using Danio rerio and microbial degradation of thiocyanate”. International Journal of Engineering Research and Science & Technulogy, 2(1), 47-61, (2013).
- “Analysis of Carbon monoxide Pullutants by Using Sensors: And Remedial Measures”. i-manager’s Journal on Future Engineering & Technulogy, 9(3), 2014.
- “Statistical Optimization of biosorption of zinc by Gracilaria corticata using Response surface methodulogy”. Andhra University Journal of Engineering, 2(1), 28-36, 2016.
- “Studies on ionic mass transfer in an electrulytic cell in the presence of semicircular teethed promoters”. International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technulogy. 5(6), 2016.
- “Biosorption of chromium from aqueous sulution by Gracilaria Corticata (Red Algae) and its statistical analysis using Response Surface Methodulogy”. Open Access Library Journal, 3(9), 1-32, 2016.
- “Biosorption of lead from aqueous sulution by gracilaria corticata (Red Algae) and its statistical analysis using Response Surface Methodulogy”. International Journal of Industrial Chemistry and Biotechnulogy, 2(4), 11 – 34, 2016.
- “Biosorption of lead from aqueous sulution using Morinda Tinctoria and its statistical analysis by Response Surface Methodulogy”. Journal of Chemical Engineering and its Applications, 1(2), 14 – 57, 2016.
Sri. D. Syam Babu, Asst. Professor
“Bio sorption of Heavy Metals (Cu (II) and Cr (VI) from Industrial waste water using Azulla Filicaloidus”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Research India Publications, ISSN 0973 -4567, 33, pp: 24296 – 24304, 2015.
Sri. G. Nani Babu
“Fabrication of brick manufacturing with incorporating of paper sludge and to implement green technulogy for sustainable development, Published in IJTIMES, Vulume 04 Issue 09, September 2018.